Hello, my lovely readers and fellow bloggers. I cannot thank you all enough for all the love and support you all have blessed me with. I want to give my special thanks to Poetic Life. I cannot thank him enough for nominating me. I guess this is my first nomination and I am so excited! I am glad that I am recognized by you guys for my written stuff.
- Write a post to show your award.
- Give a brief story of how your blog started.
- Give two pieces of advice to new bloggers.
- Thank whoever nominated you, and provide a link to their blog.
- Select other blogs you want to give the award to them.
The first part is done so moving on to the second part.
How Luminous Feathers started?
It goes way back in time. Actually, two years ago I made a blog, out of curiosity and named it Zodiac. I just started a blog but didn’t post a single article. Soon I forgot about the blog but after two years and lot of motivation by friends, I planned to start a blog. But I stumbled back to my blog Zodiac which I renamed to Luminous Feathers. I am 3 months old here and I am still developing my blog. I write short stories, book reviews, and motivational quotes post. I will soon be adding more elements to the feathers, so keep in touch!
Advice to new bloggers!
I am still not that old here to give expert advice so I am writing some expert advice by Poetic Life :
- Introduce yourself at the very first! Interact with other bloggers. Remember a GOLDEN Rule: Give to receive. When you read other’s blogs you should try to engage in conversation. You should do more than putting on just the simple short replies. I myself do love reading and commenting on other’s posts creating a conversation. Keep a conversation going. Get to know each other. By doing this, you keep your readers engaged as well as your followers. Know more, Learn More, Inspire More….
And my advice to you is, be confident in your work. You are doing well till you are confident and have faith in your work. Keep up the hard work. Hard work and smart work is the key!
Poetic Life ( because LIFE, an Unsung Poem… needs someone like him to write more about it)
UNBROKEN REVERIE ( because I love her stories)
Meet Me in Nevada ( because her blog is full of good stuff to read from)
Dish Dessert ( because my mouth waters every time there is a new post on the blog, such delicious food!)
Stories from my Diary ( because her stories are amazing!)
Eddaz ( because her posts are some really good stuff)
Harsh ( because at such a young age, this guy writes pretty awesome stuff!)
365 days of kindness ( because this blog inspires me a lot!)
Sorry if I forget any of you, but all of you are special to me, my fellow bloggers!
Here, I will stop and wish you a happy life!
See you soon.