Hello, my lovely readers and fellow bloggers!
RULES FOR THE QUOTE CHALLENGE
- Thank the blogger who nominated you.
- Post 1-3 quotes a day for 3 consecutive days.
- Nominate 3 bloggers each day.
For the third day, I am posting screenshots of quotes I found on instagram. I found these interesting so let me share those with you as well. I didn’t crop the name of instagram pages so that you also know where I found these quotes.
Well, I hope you also know by now, that I try to focus your attention on being positive. This quote is so true, staying away from negativity really helps. Distance yourself from negative thoughts, people etc and see, how simple life is!
Ok, so first let me copy paste some facts from google about smiling.
- It costs nothing, but creates much.
- It enriches those who receive, without impoverishing those who give.
- It happens in a flash and the memory of it sometimes lasts forever.
- Smiles Relieve Stress: Your body immediately releases endorphins when you smile, even when you force it. This sudden change in mood will help you feel better and release stress.
Ok, so here are few things internet has about smiling. Is this enough motivation to smile? No? You know a smile makes you beautiful instantly. You don’t believe me? Go and check this yourself!
I am also posting the link for more smile facts, go and check that out!
The act of kindness is never small or big. The act of kindness is always special. Helping someone, whenever possible, will make someone else’s day. Plus, you’ll get a special feeling that comes after helping others.
I am posting another link, it is from a blog I love. 365 days of kindness is a blog where the blogger shares act of kindness because as the blog states “the world could use one less asshole.” go check out the blog 365 days of kindness
So, here’s my third and final post for the 3-day quotes challenge.
Let me know in the comment section which one you liked the most!